Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Moving and adding pages, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
The wonderful thing about CorelDRAW is you can have multiple pages to one document.…That means that you can ultimately create magazine layouts, multi-page…brochures; in fact, that's what you're looking at right now.…This is a multi-page document.…We call this a scrollbar, and just to the left of the scrollbar, you'll see three…little dots here in X5.…In earlier versions, you wouldn't necessarily see the dots.…But just hover until you see the double-ended arrow, click, and drag, and look at…that; you can resize the scrollbar, revealing more of the page tabs. It's quite…handy. Or, I personally prefer to work with a single page.…
And of course, the page run is always highlighted, so I'll move down; that…will slowly highlight.…We can move through all of the pages in the document by using the inner arrow,…and you'll notice I'm now on page 5 of 36, 6, and so on.…Multiple click, and away you go. Same with the other way; move to the front, or…move to the back of the document.…You can actually double-click right in the middle here where the numbers are.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes