Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
Well congratulations!…You must be finished.…I hope this training course has fulfilled everything that you are hoping to learn.…Now remember, I do produce a number of other courses, so make sure you keep an…eye out and come back, have a look and in fact if you need to review any of…these lessons at any time, make sure you do that just to stay in touch with all…that you have learned.…Well, I hope you've enjoyed this. Bye for now and I'll see you on our…next training adventure.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes