Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring new document advanced options, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
You'll notice now that I've actually included the title bar across the top here,…so that you can see that the document you have open, or the document you…creating; you can see the path to that document.…So for example, if I go back to Cogs, notice the path at the top here, which…let's me know where I've got that file from is being displayed, which is…really quite handy.…If I go ahead and create a new document by using the New icon, so I'll click,…the nice thing about CorelDRAW X5 is you have the ability to set all of the…parameters for your document before you move on, rather than having to do that…later, etcetera. I'm going to leave that as the default, Untitled-1; I'll show…you why in a moment, and click OK.…
I am going to go ahead and create another one. This time I'll call that test1;…test1, click OK, and one more. I am going to call that, I'll leave that as…Untitled-2, and I'll show you why.…All right, so here are all of the open documents we have, and presently we're…looking at Untitled-2.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes