Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring methods of working with Weld, Trim, and Intersect, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We are now on Page 36 of your working file, the subject of Weld/Trim/Intersect.…Now this is a really handy tool to develop some skill with, and I'll show you a…few things here, but over time you'll learn there are lots of ways to use this…to help you create shapes that are kind of hard to draw by hand.…The thing that we have to bear in mind is that we always have a target object…and we always have source object, so I've tried to depict that for you here.…
Now remember when we learnt about the subject of combine.…The same principle applies here.…The last selected object or the object lowest in the stacking order will be the…TARGET object in this particular case, all right.…And it also means the resulting object of course will take on the attributes of…the last selected object or the object lowest in the stacking order.…So in this particular case the pink ellipse is the target object and the two…red circles are the source objects, but we will work our way around this as we…go, so let's begin.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes