Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video The CorelDRAW interface, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
This really is a very short lesson.…Basically, I've taken a snapshot of the CorelDRAW interface, as you can see here,…and I've drawn some arrows, and placed the varying names or titles that I will use…throughout the training around this interface.…If you don't know what it is I'm referring to, you've heard an unusual term,…and it's referring to the interface, simply come back to Page 2, and have a…quick look, and most likely, you'll see what it is I was referring to…highlighted here for you.…
Okay, we'll now minimize CorelDRAW, and play the next video; video number 3.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes