- View Offline
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes
Skill Level Beginner
(techno tones) - Hello, my name is Scott Georgeson. And welcome here to your CorelDraw Essentials Training. Well I'm CEO and chief trainer at clicknlearn.com. And you know what? I've been training people how to use CorelDraw for almost 13 years now. In fact, Corel, they contracted me to produce the training on the DVDs for X4, X5 and X6 in 14 languages.
Whoo, that was a job. And you know what? I have been doing this for so long now, that I've taken a five day training course and I've condensed it down into this package that you're about to commence. I'll teach you how to do processes in a way that you may have not considered before. So, whether you're a novice starting from scratch, or you're someone, you've been using CorelDraw for quite a while, you're going to learn how to work smart. And that's what this program is all about. We'll teach you everything that you need to know so that you can become proficient and ready for your chosen vocation.
Well, I'm excited. Let's jump in. I'll show you how the program works. And we can get going straight away.