Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Building an amplifier face, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now continuing on Page 30:…Duplicate and Distribute, and we're going to take what we've learned and apply it…to creating the sample file.…So I need you to select both of these, pop them up there.…Now, with this one, we'll pop that in the middle, say right about there, and make…sure you select everything here, because it's not grouped together or anything.…Put it straight underneath, and then we'll select them both and increase the size.…
And then taking our Zoom tool, we'll zoom right in on just those two, so if we…put our skills into play.…Now, if you like, select those, that one and that one and delete that, pop it…out of the way, so we've got no distractions.…Now, the reason I've done it like this is so that of course we have an original…to look at, but then we have all of the pieces that I have created for you…already that you need to align in as similar manner as possible.…Now, I am going to show you a little bit of this, but not all of it, because …I really do want you to have to, well, kind of pass a test here if you like.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes