Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Arranging dockers, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We are on Page 6 of your working file, looking at the subject of dockers, or…docking if you like.…Every one of these bars that contains information -- the toolbar down the bottom…here, the standard toolbar, the property bar, etcetera -- can all be undocked, and…moved to alternate locations.…First of all, in X5 we now have the option to lock bars; we never had that before.…So you right-click on any one of the bars that you can see, and down at the bottom…here, you can see we can unlock the toolbar.…
So first of all, we'll unlock, and you'll also notice these little dots appear.…We call them handles, so they're the docking handles.…You'll also notice, you can actually turn on and off the display of a bar. For…example, the black menu bar; I can turn that off.…Right-click, I'll turn that back on.…The status bar at the bottom; right-click, and I'll turn off the status bar. Some…people don't want it, and it gives you more working space.…Personally, I do prefer to have it there.…Now that we've unlocked by choosing this option here, I can actually dislodge…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes