Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Aligning objects, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We are now on page 29 of your working file, the subject of Alignment.…Now I know I say this over and over again, but this is one of those things you…really have to learn and because you are just going to use it all of the time. …I mean simple things like this; lining up objects and spacing them perfectly apart…and doing it quickly and easily. You really do need to know this.…So we're going to quickly look at alignment and the next one will be spacing,…how to you know achieve this nice even spacing between objects, etcetera.…
There are a number of keyboard shortcuts and I want you to know that this is…how I personally work using these keyboard shortcuts, but I am going to …show you both ways, okay.…Now if I select a group of objects like this, I can easily quickly use one of…these keyboard shortcuts or on the Property bar will become available the …Align and Distribute button, okay.…Click this option here and what you'll find is under the Alignment tab, don't go…to Distribute yet, we are going to it in our next lesson.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes