Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding unique graph shapes, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
Okay, we're remaining on Page 26, the Graph Paper tool, and we're about to do…the next phase of our business card project.…So we'll go back a page, copy to the Clipboard the last place we're upto,…Ctrl+C, and then forward the page and Ctrl+V, paste down.…Now don't forget I've always created a sample on every page, if you need to zoom…in tight to have a look at what I've done there as a reminder just remember you…can do that and we are going to zoom in nice and tight to our card right here,…so you can see what I'm doing.…
Let's select the Graph Paper tool and I want to go with 8x8.…Now the idea here is I want my Graph Paper tool to line up with the edges of…this portion of the design here.…So hover your mouse, until you get that little node lock in the center,…click and drag finger on Ctrl+Shift, so we're sizing from the center, perfectly,…I want you to lock to the edge, just make sure your mouse is right on the edge,…as you can see it lines up there like that.…It looks to me like it's actually over the edge a little bit, I don't know that…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes