Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a shadowed spiral, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
Well, we're remaining on Page 25 of the Spiral tool.…We'll go back a page, select our business card, Ctrl+C, copy to the clipboard,…forward and Ctrl+V, paste down.…Very important, you must remember to save every time we make a change.…Let's zoom in nice and close to the center section and we'll come over and we…will select our Spiral tool.…Make sure you've got a Symmetrical Spiral, and I'm going to go with 15…revolutions, so just type that in, and click right at the center, finger on Ctrl and Shift.…
Now, if we were to go just there, that looks quite nice, but if you go all…the way so it just touches the outline of the outer circle, it actually looks…a little bit better.…What's wrong with that?…Well, the outline thickness of course.…So if I go back to my Pick tool, on the Property bar, while that's still…selected, I can adjust the outline thickness.…So I might come back to say 0. 5 and that looks a lot better.…And what I'm going to do is now create a duplicate.…
So Plus (+) on my keyboard or Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V. Now, remember they're both black…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes