Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a shadowed arrow shape, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
Okay, remaining on Page 27:…Perfect Shapes, we're going to add the arrow to our card, really a very short…lesson, but let's go back a page, select our card, Ctrl+C, and then forward,…Ctrl+V, and we'll just zoom right in on the center section there.…And selecting our perfect shapes, I want to select the Arrow Shapes, and I'll go…with the first shape that's there.…I'm going to hover right in the middle and then Ctrl and Shift, because I want it…to size out from the center mainly.…
So pretty much a normal arrow, I will just make the shaft not quite as long,…that's the only thing I want to change, something like that.…Now, go back and select my Pick tool.…Now, here's the thing we didn't talk about before in Perfect Shapes, now that …I have my Pick tool selected, the node is still there, but notice how when I hover…over with my mouse, it doesn't automatically change to a Shape tool.…So I would have to go back to my Shape tool if I wanted to actually create any…additional changes to that, just something to bear in mind.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes