Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a multipoint polygon, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
Well, we're remaining on Page 24, the Polygon tool page to do the next phase of…our business card project.…Now, as we did before, go back a page, select the card, so we've got where we're…up to, Ctrl+C; forward a page, and Ctrl+V.…Well, we'll grab the Zoom tool, zoom right into this section here, and let's…select the Polygon tool.…I'm going to simply click right in the center, click, finger on Ctrl and Shift…to resize perfectly, just go out to round about there, and what we're going to…do is, well, we'll size it up in just a moment, but first of all, let's give it…somewhere between 90 and 100 points;…I'll give it say 90 points, hit Enter.…
Select the Shape tool, all little node will appear, now click and drag.…Now, it's very easy with so many nodes to kind of twist it and do whatever,…but we need for this to create perfectly straight lines to the center, so finger on Ctrl.…That constraints perfectly.…Wait till you get to the center and lock into the center, release your…mouse, release the Ctrl key, and as you can see, we have these perfect…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes