Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding artistic text, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We are now remaining on page 28, Artistic Text, so that we can take the text that…we have got here and apply that to our business card.…Now we are going to do something a little different here.…What I want you to do is select the business card that I have placed here, …it wasn't there previously;…I have just put it there now so that you can work with this.…And I want you to bring it down to the just to the side of your screen there on…that, type in a value of 90, make sure the Lock is on to bring it up to a proper…business card size, just pop that there.…
Then I want you to go ahead, just select all of that text there, pop it up…at the top there like that and this piece of text here, pop that down the…bottom there like that.…Now there is reason why I am doing this because for many of you, in your job…places depending what it is that you do, you'll have to learn the art of…matching text and matching the look of things and there are quick ways of…doing that and so forth.…So I want to do this a little differently.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes