Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Measuring success, part of UX Foundations: Content Strategy.
- Content strategy is a continuously evolving process…and your content strategy, now nearing its first iteration,…should be considered a living document…that flexes and changes to the needs of the organization…and its audience.…For the content strategy to be effective,…it has to have clearly stated and measurable goals.…I talked about this in the beginning of the course…and now we're looping back.…During the creation and management phase,…you can start measuring its success…and see if these stated goals are met and exceeded.…
I recommend monitoring the success…of the content strategy on two levels,…internally, to see that the content strategy is implemented…and works to make content ideation, creation,…and management effective and goal-oriented,…and externally, to make sure the content…meets the needs of the audience…and the goals of the organization.…For the internal process,…monitor the content creation and management process…to make sure A, the content strategy is being followed,…and B, the framework provided by the content strategy…
Learn the four elements of constructing meaningful content, from identifying your audience and structuring and wireframing content to developing content guidelines and measuring the success of your efforts. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen also shows you how to develop persona spectrums to better understand your users and evaluate the needs of important stakeholders and influencers.
- What is content?
- The components of content strategy
- Identifying stakeholders and audience
- Developing user persona spectrums
- Auditing your content
- Building guides, templates, and workflows
- Creating the content
- Measuring success
Skill Level Appropriate for all
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Content Strategy: An Introduction
2. The Content Strategy Process
3. Users, Motivations, and Goals
4. Analysis and Structure
5. Guides, Templates, and Workflows
6. Creation and Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.