Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Guides, templates, and workflows, part of UX Foundations: Content Strategy.
- A content strategy stands and falls…on how easy and effective it is.…Creating and maintaining content should be an expedient…and cost-effective process that is easy to get into…and understand for everyone involved.…Make it too complex, too time consuming, or too expensive,…and it will be left by the way-sight.…In this chapter, we'll focus on how to create…guides, templates, and workflows…that make the implementation of a content strategy…as streamlined as possible.…To do so, we'll focus on the questions how,…where, and with what.…
In this stage of the process, we're beginning to look…at the actual frameworks and guidelines…that will exist for content creation and management.…Using everything we've learned up until this point…about the audience and content,…we can start establishing guidelines…for what the content should sound and look like,…templates for content creation,…and workflows that ensure content…is created and maintained in a timely manner.…This new layer in our ball…builds on the analysis and structure already established.…
Learn the four elements of constructing meaningful content, from identifying your audience and structuring and wireframing content to developing content guidelines and measuring the success of your efforts. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen also shows you how to develop persona spectrums to better understand your users and evaluate the needs of important stakeholders and influencers.
- What is content?
- The components of content strategy
- Identifying stakeholders and audience
- Developing user persona spectrums
- Auditing your content
- Building guides, templates, and workflows
- Creating the content
- Measuring success
Skill Level Appropriate for all
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Content Strategy: An Introduction
2. The Content Strategy Process
3. Users, Motivations, and Goals
4. Analysis and Structure
5. Guides, Templates, and Workflows
6. Creation and Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.