Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Guides, templates, and workflows for the project, part of Foundations of UX: Content Strategy.
- [Voiceover] The deliverables for guides, templates,…and workflows can vary greatly…depending on the type of project you're working on.…In some projects, they end up…living in a simple slide deck,…like what I've prepared for Core Resource,…in others, these documents become living guides…that are delivered as websites…or other interactive interfaces.…Regardless of what delivery method you choose,…make sure these documents are editable,…as they're likely to change and evolve with the project,…both before and after launch.…The guides, templates, and workflows for Core Resource…are all contained in the visual slide deck.…
Here I started out with voice and tone,…establishing an engaging and professional language…and framework for all messaging on the site.…You'll note that I used the This But Not That method…to specify exactly what type of voice…the website wants to put forward,…and I also put in a stern warning not to use…trendy or jargon-filled language…to ensure the tone of the site…remains friendly and welcoming to all visitors.…
Learn the four elements of constructing meaningful content, from identifying your audience and structuring and wireframing content to developing content guidelines and measuring the success of your efforts. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen also shows you how to develop persona spectrums to better understand your users and evaluate the needs of important stakeholders and influencers.
- What is content?
- The components of content strategy
- Identifying stakeholders and audience
- Developing user persona spectrums
- Auditing your content
- Building guides, templates, and workflows
- Creating the content
- Measuring success
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
1. Content Strategy: An Introduction
2. The Content Strategy Process
3. Users, Motivations, and Goals
4. Analysis and Structure
5. Guides, Templates, and Workflows
6. Creation and Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.