Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Get the ball rolling, part of UX Foundations: Content Strategy.
- [Voiceover] And with that,…we've reached the end of this course.…By tagging along with me on this journey,…you've gotten a complete overview…of the content strategy process…and a solid understanding of what content strategy is,…what is involved, and why it matters.…Now it's time to take what you've learned here…and apply it to your own projects…and your own content strategy.…Before we wrap up, let me point you toward…some other courses in the Library…that are closely related to what we've talked about here…and may help deepen your understanding…of the concepts I've covered.…First off, go subscribe to…The Foundations of User Experience Playlist.…
Here you'll find insights into everything…from information architecture to accessabilty,…prototyping, and usability testing.…In particular, I'd recommend watching…Chris Nodder's Foundations of UX: Information Architecture…and Foundations of UX: Logic and Contents by yours truly.…Now you know how important content is…to the user experience,…I also recommend watching Writing for the Web…
Learn the four elements of constructing meaningful content, from identifying your audience and structuring and wireframing content to developing content guidelines and measuring the success of your efforts. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen also shows you how to develop persona spectrums to better understand your users and evaluate the needs of important stakeholders and influencers.
- What is content?
- The components of content strategy
- Identifying stakeholders and audience
- Developing user persona spectrums
- Auditing your content
- Building guides, templates, and workflows
- Creating the content
- Measuring success
Skill Level Appropriate for all
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Content Strategy: An Introduction
2. The Content Strategy Process
3. Users, Motivations, and Goals
4. Analysis and Structure
5. Guides, Templates, and Workflows
6. Creation and Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.