Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Core resource: An example project, part of UX Foundations: Content Strategy.
- To anchor the concepts covered in this course…to concrete examples, I've created…a project that we'll visit throughout.…The project is a website called Core Resource,…providing information about professional…and personal trainers offering various…services to individuals and companies.…On the site, trainers and companies can register…to be listed in a directory, and visitors can find…the directory as well as news, tips and tricks,…and recipes for healthy living.…This example project poses many of the challenges…a new web-based service faces, and the project files…will showcase how content strategy…can be used to solve these challenges.…
The project files are provided as practical examples…for the theoretical concepts you'll learn about…in the following chapters, and for each project file…you'll find a corresponding template file you can use…to create content strategies for your own project.…When looking at the project files and templates,…it's important to remember every project is unique,…and so is every content strategy.…
Learn the four elements of constructing meaningful content, from identifying your audience and structuring and wireframing content to developing content guidelines and measuring the success of your efforts. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen also shows you how to develop persona spectrums to better understand your users and evaluate the needs of important stakeholders and influencers.
- What is content?
- The components of content strategy
- Identifying stakeholders and audience
- Developing user persona spectrums
- Auditing your content
- Building guides, templates, and workflows
- Creating the content
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Content Strategy: An Introduction
2. The Content Strategy Process
3. Users, Motivations, and Goals
4. Analysis and Structure
5. Guides, Templates, and Workflows
6. Creation and Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.