Introduction to Content Marketing
What is content marketing? Photos, words, audio, and video—everything you create to tell the story of your product or company online. It's not a new concept, but the tools have changed dramatically in the last 10 years. In this presentation, C. C. Chapman walks through the why, what, who, and how of content marketing, and shows how to transition your marketing efforts to the digital landscape. You'll learn to define a strategy that's right for your company, choose the proper platform and tools, understand how to build a successful content marketing team, and gain insight from C.C.'s years of expertise.
- Defining marketing goals and measuring success
- Integrating already established programs
- Getting leadership support
- Establishing an online footprint, starting with a blog
- Electing editors, community managers, and content creators
- Using an editorial calendar
- Writing for the web
- Understanding the importance of images, audio, and video
- Hi, I'm C.C. Chapman, coauthor of the book Content Rules, and welcome to Content Marketing Fundamentals. So what is content marketing? It's all the photos, the words, the videos, the audio. It's everything you create and put online to tell your story. Content marketing has been around for years. It was also the print, radio, and televisions ads that we've all seen for years. It's nothing new. The tools have changed, though. It's made it easier for any business of any size to play against the big boys. What we're going to lay out in this class is everything you need to know about content marketing.
We're first going to start talking about the strategy, how to figure out what's right for you and your company. Then we're going to be talking about the platforms. There's so many different networks and tools out there, what's right for you? Then we're going to discuss the roles and responsibilities. What do you have to do? What kind of team do you need to put together in order to make this be successful for you? And, finally, I'm going to share some of my best practices for content marketing. Content marketing may be new, it may be scary for you. But I promise you it's necessary to be successful in today's business.
And we're going to lay it all out in this course.
Viral Marketing: Crafting Shareable Content244,992 Views
Internet Marketing Basics62,038 Views
Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan321,561 Views
SEO: Keyword Strategy in Depth536,606 Views
Writing Marketing Copy309,951 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,913 Views
Online Marketing Fundamentals1,800,796 Views
SEO Fundamentals1,425,960 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,307 Views