Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaigns.
- [Voiceover] This course is for people who are familiar with the basics of email marketing and are comfortable sending out email campaigns. It'll round out your email marketing knowledge while providing actionable tips and techniques to improve your campaigns. From how how to write compelling content to how to test your efforts. If you're new to email marketing you might want to check out the MailChimp Fundamentals course to familiarize yourself with an email marketing platform before you get started.
- Choosing an email marketing platform
- Importing contacts into an email lists
- Building web sign-up forms
- Creating welcome emails
- Segmenting lists
- Creating an email campaign
- Writing compelling emails and calls to action
- Minimizing bounce rates
- Conducting A/B testing
- Automating email campaigns
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.