- [Voiceover] This course is for people who are familiar with the basics of email marketing and are comfortable sending out email campaigns. It'll round out your email marketing knowledge while providing actionable tips and techniques to improve your campaigns. From how how to write compelling content to how to test your efforts. If you're new to email marketing you might want to check out the MailChimp Fundamentals course to familiarize yourself with an email marketing platform before you get started.
- Name the five email platforms and describe their different characteristics.
- Analyze the different types of data retrieved from email to create targeted campaigns.
- Use segmentation to offer promotions based on location or behavior patterns.
- Review data collected during A/B testing to maximize engagement.
- Apply effective strategies to create a welcoming, attention-grabbing subject line.
- Explain the difference between hard and soft bounces.
- Integrate social media by adding quick access buttons to emails.
- List the three email components that spam filters inspect.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.