Find, engage, and convert new customers directly from their inbox. Learn how to grow your email marketing lists and run focused, targeted campaigns.
- Hi. I'm Megan Adams and welcome to this course on Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaigns. I'm an online strategist who has used email marketing to create significant growth for many different brands and businesses. And I want to show you how you can use email marketing to find, engage, and convert your audience. The average person receives more than 100 emails per day. That's staggering. But it also shows the power of the email. It allows you to be where your customer is, their inbox. In this course, we'll look at how to manage email marketing lists, craft effective email campaigns, all the while measuring your results.
We'll cover some best practices on how to reduce bounce rates, properly brand your emails, and how to run AB tests on your campaigns. It's my goal that by the end of the course you understand how you can use email to increase conversions, and revenue for your business. This course will finetune your inner email marketer and you'll be crafting exceptional and highly engaging email campaigns that meet all your business goals. Let's get started.
- Choosing an email marketing platform
- Importing contacts into an email lists
- Building web sign-up forms
- Creating welcome emails
- Segmenting lists
- Creating an email campaign
- Writing compelling emails and calls to action
- Minimizing bounce rates
- Conducting A/B testing
- Automating email campaigns
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.