Up and Running with Constant Contact
Discover how to use Constant Contact's email-marketing solution to design smart-looking emails and send them to just the right audience. John Arnold shows you how to set up a Constant Contact account and start adding and updating lists and contacts. Then he guides you through creating your first email with the built-in templates and adding your own design elements. Finally, you'll learn how to schedule your first email mailing—and cancel scheduled emails before they're sent.
- Creating an account
- Setting up your organization's information
- Setting up authentication and opt in settings
- Adding and updating lists
- Selecting an email template
- Adding images, text, and links
- Scheduling and sending email
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm John Arnold, and welcome to Up and Running with Constant Contact. This course introduces you to Constant Contact's e-mail marketing solution and shows you tips for sending awesome e-mails. I'll start by showing you how to set up a new Constant Contact account and how to configure your account with all of the powerful features you need. Then I'll show you how to create a variety of e-mail lists and upload your contacts so you can send targeted e-mails to different groups of people. Finally, I'll walk you through the steps to designing a great-looking and effective e-mail and sending your e-mail to your contacts.
I'll also show you some e-mail marketing tips along the way, so let's begin and get Up and Running with Constant Contact.
Create a Rotating Carousel with jQuery84,437 Views
Making Money with Airbnb39,780 Views
Sheet Metal Design with Inventor31,823 Views
Infographics: Visualizing Relationships93,079 Views
HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas358,951 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate546,796 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views