- Creating an account
- Setting up your organization's information
- Setting up authentication and opt in settings
- Adding and updating lists
- Selecting an email template
- Adding images, text, and links
- Scheduling and sending email
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm John Arnold, and welcome to Up and Running with Constant Contact. This course introduces you to Constant Contact's e-mail marketing solution and shows you tips for sending awesome e-mails. I'll start by showing you how to set up a new Constant Contact account and how to configure your account with all of the powerful features you need. Then I'll show you how to create a variety of e-mail lists and upload your contacts so you can send targeted e-mails to different groups of people. Finally, I'll walk you through the steps to designing a great-looking and effective e-mail and sending your e-mail to your contacts.
I'll also show you some e-mail marketing tips along the way, so let's begin and get Up and Running with Constant Contact.
Building an Integrated Online Marketing Planwith Matt Bailey3h 7m Intermediate
Creating a Responsive HTML Emailwith Chris Converse1h 43m Beginner
1. Configuring Your Account
2. Creating Email Lists
3. Creating Your First Email
4. Sending Your First Email
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.