Email automation will help you scale your marketing efforts and give you back your time in the day. Automation begins with finding the right tool for your needs and business goals. In this video you will learn the different ways you can begin to automate your email marketing efforts depending on your marketing goals. This includes autoresponder series, sending abandoned cart email messages, following up on website activity, and connecting your store to your email marketing efforts.
- [Voiceover] Email automation will help you…scale your email marketing efforts…and give you back so much more time in the day.…Automation begins with finding…the right tool for your needs and business goals.…Email marketing platforms will each have…different levels of automation,…so first be sure to check with them…to see their tools and capabilities.…So what are some ways that you can…automate your email efforts?…First, you can create some…email marketing automation workflows.…So an email workflow is a series of…automated emails that will be sent, or not,…based on a person's behavior or contact information.…
With these workflows, you can trigger actions…based on any information you have about your leads,…allowing you to send the right message…to the right person at the right time.…These enable you to run an autoresponder series.…An example of this is an onboarding series…to introduce new subscribers to your business.…You're also able to connect to your store…and this is really, really important for online retailers.…
- Name the five email platforms and describe their different characteristics.
- Analyze the different types of data retrieved from email to create targeted campaigns.
- Use segmentation to offer promotions based on location or behavior patterns.
- Review data collected during A/B testing to maximize engagement.
- Apply effective strategies to create a welcoming, attention-grabbing subject line.
- Explain the difference between hard and soft bounces.
- Integrate social media by adding quick access buttons to emails.
- List the three email components that spam filters inspect.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.