- [Voiceover] Congratulations, you've completed the course.…Now you know the ins and outs…of managing a successful email marketing campaign.…If you're still new to email marketing,…I'd recommend you take some time and work through…the Getting Started chapter of this course.…This means determining your email strategy…and how it fits into your marketing efforts.…Then you can choose an email marketing platform…that works for you and your business.…If you're a seasoned marketer,…I'd recommend spending some time creating…highly targeted A/B tests…in order to establish a clear baseline…of your audience's behaviors and preferences.…
Also, make sure you're fully optimized for mobile.…You know as well as I do the power and importance of…mobile optimization for email.…Your audience is your community,…and if you really want to take…your email marketing efforts to the next level,…I suggest you watch my Managing Online Communities course.…It'll help you understand how to connect and engage…with your audience using exceptional content.…
- Name the five email platforms and describe their different characteristics.
- Analyze the different types of data retrieved from email to create targeted campaigns.
- Use segmentation to offer promotions based on location or behavior patterns.
- Review data collected during A/B testing to maximize engagement.
- Apply effective strategies to create a welcoming, attention-grabbing subject line.
- Explain the difference between hard and soft bounces.
- Integrate social media by adding quick access buttons to emails.
- List the three email components that spam filters inspect.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.