Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaigns.
- [Voiceover] Congratulations, you've completed the course.…Now you know the ins and outs…of managing a successful email marketing campaign.…If you're still new to email marketing,…I'd recommend you take some time and work through…the Getting Started chapter of this course.…This means determining your email strategy…and how it fits into your marketing efforts.…Then you can choose an email marketing platform…that works for you and your business.…If you're a seasoned marketer,…I'd recommend spending some time creating…highly targeted A/B tests…in order to establish a clear baseline…of your audience's behaviors and preferences.…
Also, make sure you're fully optimized for mobile.…You know as well as I do the power and importance of…mobile optimization for email.…Your audience is your community,…and if you really want to take…your email marketing efforts to the next level,…I suggest you watch my Managing Online Communities course.…It'll help you understand how to connect and engage…with your audience using exceptional content.…
- Choosing an email marketing platform
- Importing contacts into an email lists
- Building web sign-up forms
- Creating welcome emails
- Segmenting lists
- Creating an email campaign
- Writing compelling emails and calls to action
- Minimizing bounce rates
- Conducting A/B testing
- Automating email campaigns
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.