If you cannot measure something, you cannot understand it, and consequently, you cannot improve it. In this video lesson you will learn what to analyze in your influencer marketing campaigns, depending on the primary goal(s) of the campaign.
- [Narrator] Now let's talk about measuring the output…of your Influencer Marketing efforts,…diving into the key performance indicators…on which you need to focus.…One of the world's leading performance improvement experts,…H. James Harrington, is known for saying that,…"Measurement is the first step that leads to control…"and eventually to improvement.…"If you can't measure something, you can't understand it.…"If you can't understand it, you can't control it.…"And if you can't control it, you can't improve it."…According to the state of influencer engagement report…by Augure, one of the top three challenges reported…by brands is measuring the performance…of the onboarded influencers.…
More than half of 600 marketing…and communications professionals struggle with it.…Some authors would even argue that influencer marketing…has a measurement problem.…I disagree.…Just as any type of marketing,…influencer marketing can, and must, be measured.…When measuring the performance…of your influencer marketing campaigns,…you want to keep the goals in mind, as metrics.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify the key factor in differentiating between a paid endorsement and a recommendation from a trusted source.
- Recognize examples of macro-influencers.
- Recognize examples of micro-influencers.
- Summarize how to turn an unhappy customer's experience into a positive for influencer marketing.
- Distinguish between an influencer database and an influencer network.
- Recall the most common motivation for influencers.
- Explain the purpose of the FTC.