- Identify the key factor in differentiating between a paid endorsement and a recommendation from a trusted source.
- Recognize examples of macro-influencers.
- Recognize examples of micro-influencers.
- Summarize how to turn an unhappy customer's experience into a positive for influencer marketing.
- Distinguish between an influencer database and an influencer network.
- Recall the most common motivation for influencers.
- Explain the purpose of the FTC.
Skill Level Beginner
- In today's world of connected consumers, every one is influenced by someone. Further more, people have developed immunity against traditional forms of advertising, and trust the people they know more than any marketing campaign. This and many other factors have created a perfect environment for influencer marketing to arise and flourish. I'm Geno Prussakov and in this course, we're going to delve into the basics of this incredibly potent yet in many ways fragile type of marketing.
We will leave no stone unturned. Beginning with some history and core principles, we'll then look at the different types of influencers, the ways to identify and analyze them, rules of onboarding and activating them, as well as the key performance indicators to monitor, while measuring their output. We have a lot to cover, so let's get the ball rolling and dive into Influencer Marketing Fundamentals.