Offers and deals are a great way to increase sign-ups and open rates for your email marketing campaigns. In this video you will learn what makes a good offer, how to create value to your audience and set up promotions and deals that aligns with your business and products/services. Social media strategist Megan Adams shows you the types of valuable offers you can provide. Creating valuable offers and deals can help increase subscription and drive conversion for your business.
- [Voiceover] Offers and deals are a great way…to increase sign-ups and open rates…for your email marketing campaigns.…These are things like percentage-based discounts,…dollar-value discounts, like $10 off,…free shipping and free gifts.…So, what makes a good offer?…First, it's valuable to your target audience…while aligning with your business' products…and/or services.…Let's take a look at an email that exemplifies this.…Take a look at this email from Chandler Bolt.…This is a guy that knows his way around email marketing.…I've signed up for his newsletter before,…and now he has a created a target offer…for me to purchase his self-publishing success summit.…
Here, you can see that he has some incentive…in the subject line,…so last chance to save 40%,…and he has consistent call-to-actions…scattered throughout the entire email.…This offer is highly targeted and highly effective.…I received this email right after I completed…one of his free video series on self-publishing.…So, he really targeted the right buyer at the right time,…
- Name the five email platforms and describe their different characteristics.
- Analyze the different types of data retrieved from email to create targeted campaigns.
- Use segmentation to offer promotions based on location or behavior patterns.
- Review data collected during A/B testing to maximize engagement.
- Apply effective strategies to create a welcoming, attention-grabbing subject line.
- Explain the difference between hard and soft bounces.
- Integrate social media by adding quick access buttons to emails.
- List the three email components that spam filters inspect.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.