In this video you will learn how you can turn your thank-you pages into powerful conversion tools. Social media strategist Megan Adams covers the best techniques for optimizing your thank you pages and also covers how to create compelling content for them.
- [Voiceover] When was the last time…you looked at your Thank You page?…You know, the page that your subscribers see…once they sign up for your email list?…If you have neglected that page, you're not alone.…But let's get it up to speed really quickly…because you just convinced people to sign up,…and now they're hot prospects,…completely open to what you have to say.…So let's go through how to turn your Thank You page…into a powerful conversion tool.…Why not use it to gather market research…and customer feedback?…Ask a question.…You can solicit a response by saying something like,…respond back to this email and tell me…your biggest issues with X, Y, Z.…
Letting readers know to simply hit Reply…to your emails and that you'll respond back…is a great way to solicit feedback…and establish a relationship with them.…Why not add links to your best…content on your Thank You page?…Adding links basically turns your page…into a helpful resource that warms people up…to make a purchase later, and is not super salesy.…Testimonials are a great way to add…
- Name the five email platforms and describe their different characteristics.
- Analyze the different types of data retrieved from email to create targeted campaigns.
- Use segmentation to offer promotions based on location or behavior patterns.
- Review data collected during A/B testing to maximize engagement.
- Apply effective strategies to create a welcoming, attention-grabbing subject line.
- Explain the difference between hard and soft bounces.
- Integrate social media by adding quick access buttons to emails.
- List the three email components that spam filters inspect.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.