An important part of your email marketing is choosing the right email service. In this video social media strategist Megan Adams goes over five popular email marketing services highlighting various feature. In this video you will learn what an email marketing service is and how to choose the best one for your marketing needs including specific features you should pay attention to.
- [Voiceover] An integral part of your email…marketing is choosing the right email service.…These platforms help you send emails,…manage your subscription lists and offer many…advanced marketing automation features.…I'm going to review five of the more…popular email services and highlight some…key features that you may want to look for…when choosing your own platform.…On this slide you can see the five…email platforms I'm going to go…over organized by if they have a free plan,…paid plans, and what those limits are.…Let's take a closer look at the one…on the top, and that's MailChimp.…
First up is MailChimp.…This is my personal favorite service…for a couple reasons.…The service is free for businesses…that have fewer than 500 subscribers.…So it's a great place to start…for newcomers to email marketing.…It's also really user friendly…yet still has more advanced features…as you enter into their paid tiers.…Next is Constant Contact, another popular service…among the small business crowd.…Constant Contact has a reputation…
- Choosing an email marketing platform
- Importing contacts into an email lists
- Building web sign-up forms
- Creating welcome emails
- Segmenting lists
- Creating an email campaign
- Writing compelling emails and calls to action
- Minimizing bounce rates
- Conducting A/B testing
- Automating email campaigns
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/19/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: email marketing terms and rules, list management and maintenance, and campaign timing and frequency.