Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Chat pod, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- In this movie,…I'd like to talk a little bit more about working…with the chat pod,…and how you can use it to break the ice…in your meeting and get your attendees…talking and interacting with each other.…I am back here in the welcome layout…I created in the previous movie…and if you recall, I created this layout…as sort of the entry point for my meeting…with pods set up so everyone can see…who else is in the room in the attendees pod,…what the agenda is in the notes pod,…and I also set up the chat pod…so they can chit chat while waiting to the meeting…or presentation to begin.…Just putting a chat pod in the room…is not a guarantee that people…will start talking to each other…especially if they are not well acquainted.…
Having them chat with each other…is a good way to get them in a collaborative mood.…You might want to get the ball rolling…once people start arriving…by typing some conversational questions…like the always popular "How's the weather…"where you are today?" or anything else…to get people involved in the meeting…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.