Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Whiteboarding, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- If you spend much time…in real-world meeting rooms…with a group of people,…you've probably worked things out…with dry erase markers on a whiteboard.…It's a great way to hash out ideas…and visualize plans.…Connect offers the same basic concept…in the Share pod.…Like it's real-world counterpart,…it's called a Whiteboard,…and it comes with a set of tools…that allow you and your collaborators…to draw on the screen.…However, the Whiteboard isn't…the only place you can draw.…It's tools extend to other areas…of your meetings, as well.…To get started, I'm going to open…the drop down menu on the Share pod,…and I'll click Share Whiteboard,…and there's our Whiteboard,…the proverbial blank slate.…
Here in the upper left hand corner…are the tools you can use…to draw or write on the Whiteboard.…For instance, we have a Pencil tool…which I can select,…and then using my mouse I can draw…anywhere on the board.…The Pencil tool actually contains two tools.…Clicking on it shows you…the Pencil tool and the Highlighter tool,…and as you might expect,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.