Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Video conferencing, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- I touched on this earlier, but in this movie,…I want to take a closer look at the video pod.…The video pod lets you access and display…your computer's webcam within the pod…so that your attendees can see you or whoever is presenting.…You might use the video pod if you need to…hold up and show an actual product to your team,…or even just so the attendees can see…the expression on your face as you're speaking.…You can also enable your attendees' webcams, too,…effectively making your Connect meeting room…into a complete video conference.…Let's take a look at this video pod.…Right here in the middle of the pod…is the start my webcam button.…
You can either click that to turn on your webcam…or you can click the camera button up here in the menu bar.…If you have multiple cameras connected to your computer,…you can open up the drop-down menu…and select the camera you want to use.…I only have the one camera in this case.…I'll click the camera button to enable my camera.…If this is the first time you're doing this in the meeting,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.