Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using training reports, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] One of the main benefits…of creating training courses in Connect…is that it allows you to track your enrollees attendance…and performance by generating reports.…Start by going to training…and then select the course you want to see your report on.…That takes us into the course details…and one of the links you can find here is reports.…That gives you instant information…on how many students are enrolled in the course,…how many users have completed the course,…and how many have passed or failed…if you've set up tests or quizzes.…Now since this is just an example course…that I created in the previous movies…I haven't added any quizzes or any real content to my courses.…
But when you have real courses…you can drill further down to see specific data…and you can do that by clicking the links up here.…Right now we're on summary…but you can also view your course reports by pages…and that can give you a sense of which pages on the course…your users are spending the most time on.…Next to that you can view by users…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.