Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Share pod, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- One of the most basic things you'll do with Connect…is share information.…To do that, you're going to use the share pod.…When you're doing a presentation,…it's the pod you're going to be using the most.…Let's take a quick tour.…For this example, I'm going to be using…the default sharing layout here in Connect.…Right here in the middle of the share pod is…a button that says "Share My Screen".…You can also click the drop down menu to see…your other sharing options.…In addition to sharing your screen,…you can also share a document,…and share a whiteboard.…If you've previously shared some content,…you'll find a "Recently Shared" option here as well.…
That way you can quickly reshare recent content.…I'll talk about the ins and outs of sharing…your screen or a whiteboard in their own movies,…but for now let's focus on sharing a document.…Because one of the most common actions you'll do…is to upload a Powerpoint file and share it with others.…So I'll choose "Share Document",…and that opens a window where I can select…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.