Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing your screen, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- In addition to sharing files, another sharing option…that's available, and one that I use quite frequently,…is Connect's screensharing feature.…This ability really comes in handy…in a variety of situations.…For instance, maybe you need to show your…attendees how to log into a company website.…You can share your screen and they can watch…you logging in in real time.…Or maybe instead of a PowerPoint presentation,…your slide deck was created in Apple Keynote,…which you can't import into Connect.…But, by sharing your screen, you can play…through your presentation in the share pod…just as easily as uploading your presentation…into Connect.…
In fact, as I mentioned earlier, if you don't remember…to upload your presentation before your meeting…begins, you might not have time to do so…during the meeting.…In that case, you can just share your screen…and play your presentation directly from your computer.…So screensharing is perfect when you either have…an incompatible file type or when you just…need to quickly show the group something…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.