Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up and managing the pods, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- Alright, now that we've created a meeting…and we've seen how to invite and manage users,…let's start really familiarizing ourselves…with the meeting room layout.…I'm here on the meeting information page…so I'll click the URL to enter my meeting room.…So what we're seeing here,…is the default template layout for connect meetings.…Each of these separate boxes, or areas,…is referred to as a pod.…Pods are the main tool set in your meeting room…for managing and presenting your meeting.…This default layout features four of…the most commonly used pods.…The largest pod here is the share pod.…
And it's the largest because it holds the content…you want to present to your audience.…We'll look more closely at these options later,…but if I click this drop-down menu,…notice the share pod allows you to share your screen,…share a document, or share a whiteboard.…The pod here on the lower right hand corner is the chat pod.…It's the pod that allows your audience…to text chat with one another or with you.…While you're presenting, your attendees…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.