Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting preferences, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- One other step you might want to take…when customizing your room…is to adjust the room's preference settings.…Let's see what kind of options are available…by going to meeting, preferences,…and we did touch on some of these preferences already.…For example, at the beginning of this chapter…I showed you how to set…the background image for your room,…here under the general category,…but also under the general category you'll find…this host cursor section, and what this controls is…whether you or other hosts see each others' mouse cursors.…With it off, no one will see any other hosts' cursors…as they move their mouse around the screen.…
Show only to other hosts lets other hosts…see your mouse moving around…but hides that from presenters and participants.…Show to all attendees lets all host mouse cursors…be seen by everyone, and the last option is…to only show the mouse cursor to all attendees…when using a whiteboard pod.…Personally, I like to keep the mouse cursor off,…unless I'm demonstrating something…that specifically requires my users…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.