Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Resetting passwords, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- Occasionally, users will forget their passwords.…It happens to everyone at some point.…As a host, there are a couple of options available…to help you deal with this issue.…To get started, I'm going to click Administration,…and then go to Users and Groups.…Now, let's just say Darren here has forgotten his password.…I'll select him and click Information.…That allows me to access his information…behind the scenes here.…The easiest thing to do here is to simply click…Send a link to reset this user's password.…We see this message telling me that…Darren will receive an email with a link…he can click to reset his password.…
Click Okay.…Now, there may be times, however,…when a meeting is about to start…and someone can't remember their password…and might not be able to access their email…for some reason.…That's why Connect has another method…for dealing with this, and that's to…auto-generate a four-digit temporary password.…Here's the new password.…At this point in time, I think we've all been conditioned…to know that a four-digit password like this…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.