Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Recording and editing meetings, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- Being able to conduct live meetings and training sessions…in real time online is one of the key advantages of Connect.…It doesn't matter where your attendees are…as long as they have a browser and an…internet connection that can join your meeting.…Of course, like real in-person meetings,…sometimes schedules don't sync up and not everyone…who should attend is going to be able…to sign on at the scheduled time.…Fortunately, Connect also gives you…the ability to record your meetings.…The recordings are stored online and can be viewed…by anyone to whom you provide the URL.…
And not only that, but Connect meetings remain interactive,…meaning any web links, file downloads or documents…you share during the meeting can still be clicked…downloaded and manipulated in the recorded version.…And recordings aren't just useful for people…who might have missed the meeting either.…They can be used by anyone who may need to review…what was discussed in the meeting as well.…Now, since recordings are sort of a permanent record…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.