Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Providing downloadable content, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- View Offline
- In addition to sharing documents in the Share pod…which as we saw, displays the documents…for your attendees to view or follow along with,…there may be times when you want to provide content…for the participants to download so they can have…copies on their own computers.…For instance, you might even want to share a copy…of your presentation after the meeting…so the attendees will have a takeaway.…I'm going to go up to the Pods menu and from…here I'll choose files and open the files pod.…It's currently empty, and here I have a…button to upload files.…Now as I mentioned when I was uploading…the PowerPoint presentation to the Share pod,…it's a good idea to get your files uploaded…before you start your meeting or session.…
That way you can just open up the file pod…at the end of your meeting and your attendees…will be able to immediately download the files you're…providing rather than having to wait…for you to first upload them.…So I'll click upload file.…And in this case, I want to provide two files that are…currently on my computer and which I haven't…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.