Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing attendee enrollment, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- In the previous movie, we looked at how to create…courses and curriculum, and as part of process…of setting up a course, we saw…that you can add enrollees as you are…setting up the course.…In this movie, I just want to go over…how to add enrollees after a course…or curriculum has been created.…So from here on the homepage I will go to training…and I will click on the sales orientation course…I previously created.…Here I see a summary of the course details,…but what I want to do from here is go to manage enrollees.…This is where you can add users…to the list of enrolled students.…
You can select individual users or entire groups…if you need everyone in the group…to attend the same class.…I'll select a couple of users here.…You then have the option of…either just adding them to the course…or adding and notifying by email.…I'll just click add for the moment.…Just like that, they are now enrolled in the course.…However, if you do want to notify your new enrollees…that they have been added to the class,…click notifications and here click new notification.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.