Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Attendees pod, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- In this chapter, I'd like to look more…closely at managing the participants in your meetings.…Let's start by revisiting the Attendees Pod.…I have a meeting open here, and several people…already listed in the Attendees Pod.…So, the Attendees Pod is for managing…all the people in your meeting.…From here you can see exactly who is in the…room, you can manage their rights, give them…access to other pods, or even kick them…out of the meeting if need be.…So, for instance, in meetings where you've allowed…guest access, you might see a…couple of people listed simply as "guest."…Depending on the type of meeting, and who you…expect to be attending, you might prefer…to know exactly who these people are.…
Now, if you're on audio, you can simply ask the…attendees who they are, and then maybe select…a guest in the pod and from the options menu,…you can choose "attendee options,"…"edit user info," and type in the user's name.…Attendees can do the same, as well.…So if you have multiple people signed in as…a guest, instead of changing them all yourself,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.