Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing your meeting room, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- In this chapter, we're going to continue looking…at how to use the various Pods and features…in Connect, but I also want to start talking…about not just want you can do with the individual…Pods and interface elements, but also…how you can best use them to engage your…audience and optimize the meeting or…presentation experience for them.…Let's start by taking a look at some ways…you can customize the meeting room to…make it a little more welcoming.…Now we've touched on some of these topics before,…but let's put them together by creating a…new meeting room from scratch.…I'm going to start here on my homepage of my Connect portal.…Now first of all, if you haven't done so already,…it's not a bad idea to create a…browser bookmark for this page.…
Here in Safari I can do that simply by dragging…the favicon up here into my favorites bar.…I might just rename this to Connect Hompage.…You can use whichever method or location you'd like…for your bookmarks in the browser of your choice.…And that just makes it easier to get to the…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.