Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating users and groups, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- Earlier when I was setting up this meeting,…we saw that when you want to add participants…you can simply go to edit participants and here we saw…a default list of groups to invite to the meeting.…And I mentioned that depending on how your…Connect account is set up, you may or may not…be able to add users and groups to this list.…If you have full administrative permissions,…you'll be able to, but in some cases, for example,…if you have a corporate Connect account,…you might not have access to all the administrative tasks,…and you may need to contact your…IT department to help you add users.…Even if that's the case, you still may want…to watch this movie to see how this works, and so you'll know…exactly what to ask your IT department for.…
To add users to my Connect account,…I'll come up to the navigation bar and click administration,…and here I'll click users and groups.…When you first set up your Connect account,…you'll only see yourself as a user.…I've already added a group here and a couple of other users,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.