Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating user groups, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- One of the ways to manage your Attendees in a Connect…session is to give people specific access to the room.…We touched on this earlier when I showed you…how to create Users and Groups.…In this movie, I want to talk in a…little more detail about Groups.…For example, I'll go into Meetings…and I'll select my 'Project Team Status' meeting.…Here I'll click 'Edit Information',…and let's say I want to limit access…to this Meeting to only registered users.…If I were to select that, guest access…to this Meeting will be blocked.…What this means for me, as the Host,…is that I'd have to add the User accounts…to this room for everyone that I want…to have attend the meeting, and that can be…fairly time consuming if I'm anticipating…a large meeting, but as we saw earlier,…you can create User Groups ahead of time.…
So that you can assign specific Groups of people…to Meetings all at once without having to add them…individually every time you set up a Meeting.…Before we do this, I'm going to scroll up…and go to 'Administration', and here…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.