Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating meeting templates, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Previously, we looked at how you can customize…a meetings layout and save multiple layouts…to switch among during your meeting.…Setting up your layouts ahead of time…is a good way to make sure your meetings flow smoothly…as you can have all the necessary pods ready…and in place for the moment you need them.…But I also mentioned that a limitation of layouts…is that they're specific to the meetings you create them in.…You can't copy layouts from meeting to meeting.…However, you can create meeting templates which are similar.…With a template, you can set up the look for a meeting…and then base future meetings you create on it…or other templates you design.…
The good news is…that if you've already spent some time working on layouts…you can use them as the basis for a template…for other meetings.…So I have a couple of layouts…that I've customized in this meeting.…I have the intro layout that I created…and I also have this video chat layout that I just created…before I started recording this movie.…In order to save this collection of layouts as a template…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.