Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and managing layouts, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training (2014).
- After you've been using Connect for a while…and if you find yourself doing the same…customization to your pods over and over again,…you might want to instead save your own custom layouts…so you can easily configure your…meeting room in the future.…To do so, we either click the plus button here…in the layout bar or you can go to the layouts menu…and choose create new layout.…You're than given a choice to start with a blank…layout, which will give you a totally empty…Connect window to open and arrange pods in,…or you can choose to duplicate an existing layout,…to use one of the existing layout as…a basis for a new layout.…
So I'll choose duplicate and I'll use the…sharing layout as my start.…I'll name this layout "Introduction" and maybe…this will be the first layout that I usually…start with at the top of my meetings.…I'll click ok and notice in the title bar…here it now says "Introduction".…You can always see the name of the layout here…in the title bar which might be useful if…the layout bar is closed.…So just for an example here,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.