Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Assigning user roles, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- Ok, now let's talk about user roles in Connect…and what they mean.…Understanding user roles can help you decide…which attendees will do what in your meeting…and subsequently you can then set up your meeting…so that each type of attendee has the access…they need for their level of participation.…So I created and enter this room as a host.…As a host, I have access to every pod…and the ability to control their size and position.…I can generate new pods, for instance I can add another…note pod by going to pods, notes, add new notes.…
I can drag that around, move it around on screen,…resize it, and so on.…Because there are other participants right now,…we have one other participant, Phillip Fry,…so he's seeing everything that I'm doing…live as it's happening.…Now I am currently logged in as Phillip in another browser,…so you can see what that looks like.…As you can see it looks pretty much identical.…In fact, if I make these windows overlap a bit,…you can see if I come back to my host account here…if I move this pod around, it also moves around here…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
- Creating courses and curriculum with Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
5. Connect for Elearning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.