In this video, learn about how Confluence is software for creating spaces that can be shared with others for creating, organizing, sharing, and collaborating on work. Also learn how about the structure, from the Dashboard, to Spaces, and to Pages.
- [Instructor] Well, just before we dive into Confluence…and start working with it, you should have a good grasp…of what Confluence really is and what it's used for.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…Now, in a nutshell, Confluence is software…used to create a virtual place…where you can create, organize,…and discuss work with your team and others.…It's software that can be purchased…and installed locally on your own servers…or accessed as a service in the cloud.…Once up and running with either version of Confluence,…you'll be able to create as many spaces as you need…and allow the appropriate people to access those spaces…to access information that's been added,…contribute information of their own,…and collaborate on existing content.…
So you might create individual spaces for the various…departments in an organization and their employees,…containing workplace resources or maybe separate spaces…for projects and their team members.…How about a personal space for just you…and your private or confidential content…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.